July 7, 2015 — Valencell designs the technology used in devices that measure body functions during exercise like heart rate, blood pressure and number of steps. “We’re the only company that focuses on providing sensor technology to the market place, so we don’t manufacture products. We don’t build them,” LeBeouf said. “We develop core technology we validate them and research it with research institutions, then we license it out to the community.“ Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology