July 7, 2015 — Valencell designs the technology used in devices that measure body functions during exercise like heart rate, blood pressure and number of steps. “We’re the only company that focuses on providing sensor technology to the market place, so we don’t manufacture products. We don’t build them,” LeBeouf said. “We develop core technology we validate them and research it with research institutions, then we license it out to the community.“ Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?