July 7, 2015 — Valencell designs the technology used in devices that measure body functions during exercise like heart rate, blood pressure and number of steps. “We’re the only company that focuses on providing sensor technology to the market place, so we don’t manufacture products. We don’t build them,” LeBeouf said. “We develop core technology we validate them and research it with research institutions, then we license it out to the community.“ Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities