Design News – Way back in 2013, I shared with you my quest for a fuel-efficient family car and debated the merits and demerits of electric vehicles versus hybrids. The blog received the most intense discussion and debate from the engineering design community and helped me to eventually buy a Honda hybrid that my family and I drive now (though my daughters really wanted that Tesla, which, sadly, would have required a second mortgage). Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior