Design News – Way back in 2013, I shared with you my quest for a fuel-efficient family car and debated the merits and demerits of electric vehicles versus hybrids. The blog received the most intense discussion and debate from the engineering design community and helped me to eventually buy a Honda hybrid that my family and I drive now (though my daughters really wanted that Tesla, which, sadly, would have required a second mortgage). Read More.
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities