Between fake news, hacked shopping sites, and the fragility of the Internet of Things, were starting to hear from consumers who are a bit skittish about the connected lifestyle. Nestled among the fabulous tech at CESs Tech West, Living in Digital Times conferences, events and marketplaces are designed to provide a consumer-directed experience highlighting how this years new products fit in the the context of a lifestyle. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities