Valencell PerformTek-powered sensors are used in wearables for virtually anyone, doing anything, anywhere. It powers popular wearable devices (earbuds, smart watches, armbands and wristbands) with the ability to accurately measure numerous biometrics. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology