Valencell PerformTek-powered sensors are used in wearables for virtually anyone, doing anything, anywhere. It powers popular wearable devices (earbuds, smart watches, armbands and wristbands) with the ability to accurately measure numerous biometrics. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session