January 10, 2014 — This article by Electronic Engineering Times India features an in-depth look at Intel’s product unveiled at CES 2014, the smart earbuds. These smart earbuds were developed in collaboration with Valencell and will introduce the convenience of having biometric and fitness tracking in an earbud to every fitness enthusiast. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology