January 10, 2014 — This article by Electronic Engineering Times India features an in-depth look at Intel’s product unveiled at CES 2014, the smart earbuds. These smart earbuds were developed in collaboration with Valencell and will introduce the convenience of having biometric and fitness tracking in an earbud to every fitness enthusiast. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities