January 10, 2014 — This article by Electronic Engineering Times India features an in-depth look at Intel’s product unveiled at CES 2014, the smart earbuds. These smart earbuds were developed in collaboration with Valencell and will introduce the convenience of having biometric and fitness tracking in an earbud to every fitness enthusiast. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?