August 25, 2015 — The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) recently named fitness trackers as one of the fastest growing consumer electronic products in American households. Over the past year, ownership of wearable fitness products has more than doubled in the number of households who owned the technology last year. In another survey, BI Intelligence estimates the global wearables market will grow at a compound annual rate of 35% over the next five years, reaching 148 million units shipped annually in 2019, up from 33 million units shipped this year. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?