August 17, 2015 — Members of the Sleep Technology Council include Beddit, Emfit, Jawbone, MetroNaps, MisFit Wearables, Responsive Surface Technology (ReST), and Valencell. The council, which was created in light of the growing wearables market, seeks to change the way consumers sleep and keep track of their sleep quality. The National Sleep Foundation is hopeful that through innovating these sleep apps, they will be able to gather more data and gain more insight into sleep health. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities