August 17, 2015 — Members of the Sleep Technology Council include Beddit, Emfit, Jawbone, MetroNaps, MisFit Wearables, Responsive Surface Technology (ReST), and Valencell. The council, which was created in light of the growing wearables market, seeks to change the way consumers sleep and keep track of their sleep quality. The National Sleep Foundation is hopeful that through innovating these sleep apps, they will be able to gather more data and gain more insight into sleep health. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?