Wearables have proliferated in the marketplace, but there’s still a lot of opportunity for growth. One of the ways in which wearables are limited is that people expect their wearables to really measure what they feel is important to be measured. When they find out that wearables are not working as they expected, they start to lose faith in them. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities