The Internet of Things healthcare market is expected to reach over $160 billion by 2020, and just last week we saw the launch of new connected devices, including Samsung’s new biometric earbuds, all aimed at helping people live a healthy lifestyle. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology