November 23, 2015 — Biometric data sensor company Valencell has been granted 12 new patents in 2015, adding several monitoring methods and noninvasive analysis techniques to their portfolio. The patents were granted in the United States, Europe, and Japan. In total, they include United States patents for a method of physiological monitoring, a biometric monitor housing and a biometric monitor, wearable light-guiding devices for physiological monitoring, and various wearable monitoring devices incorporating light guides and sensors. There were also one patent filed in Japan and one in Europe. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session