October 19, 2015 — When tracking biometric data, accuracy is pretty significant. Otherwise, what’s the point? Is close good enough? Not likely if you were to ask the users of a health monitoring device. That’s why the makers of the PerformTek sensor technology made accuracy so important with their innovation. Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, president and co-founder of Valencell, the company behind PerformTek spoke with MDT on his device, the significance of it for healthcare, application areas, and where biometric monitoring tech is headed. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session