October 19, 2015 — When tracking biometric data, accuracy is pretty significant. Otherwise, what’s the point? Is close good enough? Not likely if you were to ask the users of a health monitoring device. That’s why the makers of the PerformTek sensor technology made accuracy so important with their innovation. Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, president and co-founder of Valencell, the company behind PerformTek spoke with MDT on his device, the significance of it for healthcare, application areas, and where biometric monitoring tech is headed. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities