Accuracy in wearables continues to get a great deal of attention recently, primarily because of the optical heart rate monitors in many wearables today. This article will shed some light on one of the most important factors in wearable accuracy known as “active signal characterization”. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session