Accuracy in wearables continues to get a great deal of attention recently, primarily because of the optical heart rate monitors in many wearables today. This article will shed some light on one of the most important factors in wearable accuracy known as “active signal characterization”. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology