80 percent of wearable owners said the device has positively impacted their health, and 74 percent of people that don’t own a wearable would purchase a device if it displayed accurate health stats. Accuracy is the deal breaker for wearables, with 63 percent saying it is the most critical feature for a device. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities