80 percent of wearable owners said the device has positively impacted their health, and 74 percent of people that don’t own a wearable would purchase a device if it displayed accurate health stats. Accuracy is the deal breaker for wearables, with 63 percent saying it is the most critical feature for a device. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session