80 percent of wearable owners said the device has positively impacted their health, and 74 percent of people that don’t own a wearable would purchase a device if it displayed accurate health stats. Accuracy is the deal breaker for wearables, with 63 percent saying it is the most critical feature for a device. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology