November 10, 2012 — Valencell was included in the following News & Observer article about the impact of the lack of venture capital funds on the startup scene. Valencell was cited as one of the startups successfully “filling the gap” in VC funding by securing support from alternate sources. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities