Jabra, maker of wireless sports headphones that offer in-ear coaching and fitness tracking with a companion app, has teamed up with online, physician-directed fitness and nutrition coaching program TrainerMD to offer Jabra’s newest products in a pilot study that will test out how wearables might fit in as part of a prescribed health program. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology