Jabra, maker of wireless sports headphones that offer in-ear coaching and fitness tracking with a companion app, has teamed up with online, physician-directed fitness and nutrition coaching program TrainerMD to offer Jabra’s newest products in a pilot study that will test out how wearables might fit in as part of a prescribed health program. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?