January 8, 2013 — Engadget posted about the iriver ON, the first fitness monitoring earbuds, which is powered by Valencell’s PerformTek Precision Biometrics. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?