December 14, 2015 — The demand for wearable devices continues to skyrocket. And according to a recent report from the International Data Corporation (IDC), wearable device shipments are projected to hit 76.1 million units in 2015, an increase of 163.6 percent compared to the 28.9 million units shipped in 2014. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?