December 14, 2015 — The demand for wearable devices continues to skyrocket. And according to a recent report from the International Data Corporation (IDC), wearable device shipments are projected to hit 76.1 million units in 2015, an increase of 163.6 percent compared to the 28.9 million units shipped in 2014. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology