It seems like yesterday that wearables were the Big Thing at CES. And while there were plenty of wearables to ogle this year, it’s undeniable that smartwatch fever has cooled. Still, you’d be jumping the gun to conclude that wearables are a dead category. From what we saw on the floor, wearables are evolving. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities