It seems like yesterday that wearables were the Big Thing at CES. And while there were plenty of wearables to ogle this year, it’s undeniable that smartwatch fever has cooled. Still, you’d be jumping the gun to conclude that wearables are a dead category. From what we saw on the floor, wearables are evolving. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?