It seems like yesterday that wearables were the Big Thing at CES. And while there were plenty of wearables to ogle this year, it’s undeniable that smartwatch fever has cooled. Still, you’d be jumping the gun to conclude that wearables are a dead category. From what we saw on the floor, wearables are evolving. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session