Iphone Life – It took Apple releasing the Apple Watch to pique my interest in fitness tracking. I had friends who counted steps religiously, but it wasn’t until I saw the gleaming surface of the Apple Watch during Tim Cook’s reveal of the wearable that I felt compelled to follow suit. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities