November 12, 2015 — Your fancy fitness watch is great for slimming your waistline, but can it also fatten your portfolio? “You don’t have to look far to catch a glimpse of someone wearing the latest wearable technology, such as an Apple watch (ticker: AAPL) or Fitbit (FIT),” says Terence Pitre, an accounting professor at Saint Mary’s College of California. “It’s logical to wonder just how good of an investment in this technology would be.” Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology