April 27, 2015 — This little device is basically the heart of your traditional HR monitor, but with an adhesive back so you can ditch the strap. The small sensor sticks to your torso just like a Band-Aid and can be worn all day, every day—even in the shower. The AmpStrip isn’t on the market yet, but Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities