April 27, 2015 — This little device is basically the heart of your traditional HR monitor, but with an adhesive back so you can ditch the strap. The small sensor sticks to your torso just like a Band-Aid and can be worn all day, every day—even in the shower. The AmpStrip isn’t on the market yet, but Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?