April 27, 2015 — This little device is basically the heart of your traditional HR monitor, but with an adhesive back so you can ditch the strap. The small sensor sticks to your torso just like a Band-Aid and can be worn all day, every day—even in the shower. The AmpStrip isn’t on the market yet, but Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology