Hearables may be the next “big thing.” Samsung jumped on-board last week, ensuring that hearables will at least get a mass-market introduction. Like the health monitor revolution for people without health maladies has prospered as “wellness,” likewise the hearable market is expected to prosper with people of normal hearing, by enhancing their ability to hear in the presence of noise. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities