October 8, 2015 — In our continuing series of hangouts with scientists, engineers, and leaders in the medical technology industry, today we spoke to Dr. Steven LeBoeuf. He’s the president of Valencell, a company that makes biometric technology to gather physiological data from the ear. Various health parameters can be measured through the ear and Dr. LeBoeuf spoke about how Valencell’s technology works, how it compares to competing biometric approaches. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology