September 22, 2014 — The market for fitness wearables is strong, but remains niche. According to a Gallup Healthways Well-Being Index, nearly 125 million Americans exercise regularly, the majority of which track their performance and are looking for convenient, motivational ways to measure their progress. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities