September 22, 2014 — The market for fitness wearables is strong, but remains niche. According to a Gallup Healthways Well-Being Index, nearly 125 million Americans exercise regularly, the majority of which track their performance and are looking for convenient, motivational ways to measure their progress. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session