September 22, 2014 — The market for fitness wearables is strong, but remains niche. According to a Gallup Healthways Well-Being Index, nearly 125 million Americans exercise regularly, the majority of which track their performance and are looking for convenient, motivational ways to measure their progress. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?