March 2, 2015 — ‘Hearable’ wearable devices are finding their way into the market with high expectations. The wrist, waist and eyes were all some of the earliest targeted regions of the body to attach gadgets to, but as Mark Niu reports, there is another area being explored because of its particularly sensitivity. The ear. Its the next wave of wearables. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session