March 2, 2015 — ‘Hearable’ wearable devices are finding their way into the market with high expectations. The wrist, waist and eyes were all some of the earliest targeted regions of the body to attach gadgets to, but as Mark Niu reports, there is another area being explored because of its particularly sensitivity. The ear. Its the next wave of wearables. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?