March 2, 2015 — ‘Hearable’ wearable devices are finding their way into the market with high expectations. The wrist, waist and eyes were all some of the earliest targeted regions of the body to attach gadgets to, but as Mark Niu reports, there is another area being explored because of its particularly sensitivity. The ear. Its the next wave of wearables. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities