June 24, 2014 — Headphones are superior to wristbands for collecting biometric information, including blood pressure, heart rate, ECG, and core body temperature, experts say. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?