Sensors Mag – The market for wearable devices of all shapes and sizes is growing extremely quickly and that growth does not appear to be slowing down. According to IDC, “The worldwide wearable device market will reach a total of 111.1 million units shipped in 2016, up a strong 44.4% from the 80 million units expected to ship shipped in 2015. By 2019, the final year of the forecast, total shipments will reach 214.6 million units, resulting in a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28%. Read More.
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?