Sensors Mag – The market for wearable devices of all shapes and sizes is growing extremely quickly and that growth does not appear to be slowing down. According to IDC, “The worldwide wearable device market will reach a total of 111.1 million units shipped in 2016, up a strong 44.4% from the 80 million units expected to ship shipped in 2015. By 2019, the final year of the forecast, total shipments will reach 214.6 million units, resulting in a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28%. Read More.
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology