Valencell’s PerformTek biometric technology is finding its way into more earphone devices. The company has announced that FIIL has integrated it into its new Carat Pro. The earphones are designed for fitness tracking, offering real-time AI coaching in addition to music playback. Valencell’s technology is there to provide much the same function it did in devices like the Jabra Elite Sport earbuds: Tracking biometrics like VO₂ max and heart rate. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology