Valencell’s PerformTek biometric technology is finding its way into more earphone devices. The company has announced that FIIL has integrated it into its new Carat Pro. The earphones are designed for fitness tracking, offering real-time AI coaching in addition to music playback. Valencell’s technology is there to provide much the same function it did in devices like the Jabra Elite Sport earbuds: Tracking biometrics like VO₂ max and heart rate. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session