Valencell’s PerformTek biometric technology is finding its way into more earphone devices. The company has announced that FIIL has integrated it into its new Carat Pro. The earphones are designed for fitness tracking, offering real-time AI coaching in addition to music playback. Valencell’s technology is there to provide much the same function it did in devices like the Jabra Elite Sport earbuds: Tracking biometrics like VO₂ max and heart rate. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities