With fitness wearables, apps, and devices on the rise, Dr. Steven LeBoeuf is talking with us about a flourishing segment in our industry called, “hearables.” These are connected devices worn at the ear, typically functioning as an audio earbud, biometric monitor, and can also be used as an augmented hearing device. The hearables segment is projected to have a compound growth rate of over 170% in the next 4 years, and Dr. Steven’s insight and expertise on how this tech will impact the fitness industry will uncover the changes we’re seeing in the way fitness professionals will collect heart rate, blood pressure, perform health and fitness assessments and much more. Listen Here
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session