MedCity News – Fitbit is the kind of digital health company that a lot of businesses envy but would never want to be. Its R&D budget of $100 million dwarfs the revenues of many similar digital health companies. Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior