MedCity News – Fitbit is the kind of digital health company that a lot of businesses envy but would never want to be. Its R&D budget of $100 million dwarfs the revenues of many similar digital health companies. Read More.
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session