MedCity News – Fitbit is the kind of digital health company that a lot of businesses envy but would never want to be. Its R&D budget of $100 million dwarfs the revenues of many similar digital health companies. Read More.
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?