December 11, 2014 — Being a crossfit junkie, I regularly plan my meals a week at a time, check labels for complicated, hard-to-pronounce ingredients, and track my workouts in a journal. I’ve tried several fitness monitoring apps available on my phone, but have been left dissatisfied due to the inaccuracies in the data collected. However, as a result in a recent conversation with Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, founder and president of Valencell in Raleigh, NC, there still may be room for me on the health monitoring bandwagon. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology