December 11, 2014 — Being a crossfit junkie, I regularly plan my meals a week at a time, check labels for complicated, hard-to-pronounce ingredients, and track my workouts in a journal. I’ve tried several fitness monitoring apps available on my phone, but have been left dissatisfied due to the inaccuracies in the data collected. However, as a result in a recent conversation with Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, founder and president of Valencell in Raleigh, NC, there still may be room for me on the health monitoring bandwagon. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?