South China Morning Post – Wristbands and smartwatches that track your movements, earbuds that modify your performance according to heart rate – wearables will be integral to the virtual reality and biometric gaming experience. Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior