September 23, 2014 — In a gym-like lab at a new north Raleigh headquarters, wearable tech startup Valencell is keeping a lot of secrets. The company, whose proprietary biometric sensors are already in products manufactured by mainstream electronics companies – firms such as LG and Scosche – is preparing for something big. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?