September 23, 2014 — In a gym-like lab at a new north Raleigh headquarters, wearable tech startup Valencell is keeping a lot of secrets. The company, whose proprietary biometric sensors are already in products manufactured by mainstream electronics companies – firms such as LG and Scosche – is preparing for something big. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities