September 23, 2014 — In a gym-like lab at a new north Raleigh headquarters, wearable tech startup Valencell is keeping a lot of secrets. The company, whose proprietary biometric sensors are already in products manufactured by mainstream electronics companies – firms such as LG and Scosche – is preparing for something big. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session