May 1, 2015 — The darker the ink and the deeper the tattoo, the more problems will occur. Well, that inks. The newly released Apple Watch may be problematic for people with dark tattoos on their wrist, the company acknowledged after complaints from customers. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session