Mobile ID World – US consumers want accuracy above all in their wearables devices, according to Valencell and trade association MEMS & Sensors Industry Group. The organization stake their claim on a recent online survey they conducted, which polled 706 Americans between the ages of 18 and 65. Read More.
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology