Mobile ID World – US consumers want accuracy above all in their wearables devices, according to Valencell and trade association MEMS & Sensors Industry Group. The organization stake their claim on a recent online survey they conducted, which polled 706 Americans between the ages of 18 and 65. Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior