Mobile ID World – US consumers want accuracy above all in their wearables devices, according to Valencell and trade association MEMS & Sensors Industry Group. The organization stake their claim on a recent online survey they conducted, which polled 706 Americans between the ages of 18 and 65. Read More.
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities