December 22, 2015 — Demand for wearable devices continues to grow at extraordinary rates and the range of form factors continues to expand. IDC recently announced the wearable market grew in the last year selling over 21 million devices just in the last quarter. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology