December 22, 2015 — Demand for wearable devices continues to grow at extraordinary rates and the range of form factors continues to expand. IDC recently announced the wearable market grew in the last year selling over 21 million devices just in the last quarter. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session