December 22, 2015 — Demand for wearable devices continues to grow at extraordinary rates and the range of form factors continues to expand. IDC recently announced the wearable market grew in the last year selling over 21 million devices just in the last quarter. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?