Mobile ID world – New customers with a few of China’s major banks are going to get an unusual piece of hardware when they open their accounts: A fitness-tracking wristband. Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior