January 8, 2013 — Valencell was included in the following article from Forbes, which notes the shift at CES from traditional consumer electronics companies to sensor-laden devices that give people access to information about their bodies. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session