January 8, 2013 — Valencell was included in the following article from Forbes, which notes the shift at CES from traditional consumer electronics companies to sensor-laden devices that give people access to information about their bodies. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?