At the recently concluded Consumer Electronics Show 2017 in Las Vegas, there were a variety of new wearables that are sure to excite fitness fans. Here we round up our pick of the newest launches showcased at the event that will help you track, record and boost your performance no matter how you like to move. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?