At the recently concluded Consumer Electronics Show 2017 in Las Vegas, there were a variety of new wearables that are sure to excite fitness fans. Here we round up our pick of the newest launches showcased at the event that will help you track, record and boost your performance no matter how you like to move. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities