February 25, 2015 — “The wrist is a terrible location for biometric monitoring,” said Steven LeBoeuf, president and co-founder of Valencell. “Wearable devices are less accurate at the wrist than at the head or hip.” His company licenses biometric data sensor technology used in devices,including Bluetooth headsets, earbuds, sports armbands and wristbands. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session