February 25, 2015 — “The wrist is a terrible location for biometric monitoring,” said Steven LeBoeuf, president and co-founder of Valencell. “Wearable devices are less accurate at the wrist than at the head or hip.” His company licenses biometric data sensor technology used in devices,including Bluetooth headsets, earbuds, sports armbands and wristbands. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities