Ear-worn tracking devices are becoming increasingly common. At CES, Bodytrak unveiled the first one that not only senses movement and heart rate, but real-time body temperature as well. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?