May 8, 2015 — Dr. Steven LeBoeuf speaks with The Bloomberg Advantage about the importance of accuracy in wearable technology and the increase in adoption the Company is seeing in its PerformTek license partners. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology