December 12, 2014 — For most people, thinking of “biometrics” usually brings thoughts of security products into mind. Thoughts of wearable technology, meanwhile, commonly don’t bring biometrics into the picture at all. However, as Valencell recently discovered, there’s been quite a demand for biometrics technology of late, Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology