December 12, 2014 — For most people, thinking of “biometrics” usually brings thoughts of security products into mind. Thoughts of wearable technology, meanwhile, commonly don’t bring biometrics into the picture at all. However, as Valencell recently discovered, there’s been quite a demand for biometrics technology of late, Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?