October 23, 2015 — Running shorts that talk to you. A dress that adjusts to your mood. A clip-on that acts as a posture coach. They’re all part of a growing trend in wearable technology that goes beyond the fitness band and smartwatch to take a proactive role in managing health. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?