October 23, 2015 — Running shorts that talk to you. A dress that adjusts to your mood. A clip-on that acts as a posture coach. They’re all part of a growing trend in wearable technology that goes beyond the fitness band and smartwatch to take a proactive role in managing health. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session