AskMen – In a marketplace overflowing with shiny new products daily, the common consumer can feel overwhelmed cutting through the noise to single out exactly what he should be looking for in a fitness wearable. Every brand is going to tell you their wearable is the best — that’s just marketing. What we’re helping you with here is the removal of advertising, and getting to the core of the technology. Read More.
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology