AskMen – In a marketplace overflowing with shiny new products daily, the common consumer can feel overwhelmed cutting through the noise to single out exactly what he should be looking for in a fitness wearable. Every brand is going to tell you their wearable is the best — that’s just marketing. What we’re helping you with here is the removal of advertising, and getting to the core of the technology. Read More.
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities