AskMen – In a marketplace overflowing with shiny new products daily, the common consumer can feel overwhelmed cutting through the noise to single out exactly what he should be looking for in a fitness wearable. Every brand is going to tell you their wearable is the best — that’s just marketing. What we’re helping you with here is the removal of advertising, and getting to the core of the technology. Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior