AskMen – In a marketplace overflowing with shiny new products daily, the common consumer can feel overwhelmed cutting through the noise to single out exactly what he should be looking for in a fitness wearable. Every brand is going to tell you their wearable is the best — that’s just marketing. What we’re helping you with here is the removal of advertising, and getting to the core of the technology. Read More.
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?