April 30, 2015 — The Apple Watch’s green light sensor that tracks the wearer’s heartbeat needs to be bounced off blood flow for measurement, said Steven LeBoeuf, president of Valencell, which develops biometric sensor technology — though not specifically for the Apple Watch. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?