April 30, 2015 — The Apple Watch’s green light sensor that tracks the wearer’s heartbeat needs to be bounced off blood flow for measurement, said Steven LeBoeuf, president of Valencell, which develops biometric sensor technology — though not specifically for the Apple Watch. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session