May 1, 2015 — “The signal to noise ratio when you use light to try and measure blood flow in people as Apple is doing is much lower in someone who has high melanin content,” says Steven LeBoeuf, a co-founder of Valencell, a producer of biometric sensors. His company hasn’t completed its tests with the Apple Watch. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?