May 1, 2015 — Social media is all abuzz with anecdotes and posts on Reddit and Twitter that the Apple Watch sensor that measures heart rate does not work well on some users that have tattoos on their wrists. “Doubt they asked at checkout if you had any tattoos. … It’s all about da money yo,” tweeted Kayla Sweeney. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities