December 21, 2015 — In 2015, MobiHealthNews wrote about 208 funding deals that totaled $2.39 billion. While a majority of the funding announcements were positioned as equity deals, a small percentage of the rounds also included debt, securities, or options. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?