December 21, 2015 — In 2015, MobiHealthNews wrote about 208 funding deals that totaled $2.39 billion. While a majority of the funding announcements were positioned as equity deals, a small percentage of the rounds also included debt, securities, or options. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities