December 21, 2015 — In 2015, MobiHealthNews wrote about 208 funding deals that totaled $2.39 billion. While a majority of the funding announcements were positioned as equity deals, a small percentage of the rounds also included debt, securities, or options. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology