The accuracy of biometric wearables continues to get a great deal of attention, particularly related to the accuracy of optical heart rate monitors in consumer wearable devices today. There are many aspects to answering that question, but this post will focus on one of the most important aspects known as “active signal characterization”. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities